Saturday, April 23, 2011

Our trip to Orlando Florida to see Fred Day Four

The next day Monday we had our breakfast in our apartment, then took a walk around to lake for our morning exercise. Then about noon Dorothy and John came over and we went to the pool, Dorothy, Adele and I went into the pool for a while and then Adele and I got into a couples game with two other couple guess what the other put down on a tablet. Adele and I came last we only got three answers right, so I guess after forty-one year we still don’t know what the other is thinking, actually I think we both were trying to think up funny answers.
Then we went over to The Sheraton Resort where Dorothy and John were staying we took a long walk around the place with Adele feeding the little Ducklings and saw some Muskogee ducks fighting. Now Hilton is nice, but the Sheraton has more for the kids, plus more wild life. After that we went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner.  We went back to our place and Dorothy and John to theirs, I had a glass of wine and we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment